Thursday, December 28

Grey Power

Robin Knox Johnston has completed the first leg of the Velux 5 Oceans race, finishing in third place after 67 days at sea.
Don't forget to take more scotch next time RKJ.
Hooray!!!!
SROK!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huzzah for grey power and gusto.

Fuff said...

Absolutely, Charlie :)

The Phosgene Kid said...

The picture reminds me of the painting I saw at one motel, the Old man and the sea motif. Age doesn’t seem to enter into feats at sea - I read a book about an elderly gent that did the Atlantic crossing in a small boat all by his lonesome. I am happy if I can make it out into the yard without hurting myself. More power to the gent!!

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyy! SROK2 :o)))))

Pat said...

Good for you RKJ!! Hooray!! I need to enlarge Fuff's photo of you and post it prominently, to serve as a virtual kick in me arse every time I get to whining about not being able to do things!!

Fuff said...

Phos - He was the first person the circumnavigate the globe alone, nearly 40 years ago. Now 64 years of age and still unfazed by anything has got to be a benchmark and a half for anyone!

Orb - SROK!!! SROK!!! Teeeheee!

Pat - How very true, however, you don't need anybody to set examples of strength!

Dan - He certainly does! Hope you are well and enjoying your brussel sprout smoothies :)

SC said...

Why does Robin Knock Johnson? Is he jealous of him or somefing?