WhooshyMust go sailing/get boat sorted this weekend if nothing else. This spring and its showers are dragging on. It feels as though we should have been out every day for the past 6 months at the moment.
Perhaps it's something to do with last spring being so warm; following by the must utterly rubbish summer and house buying nightmare. I dunno.
Got to get out, even if it's just for a float.
3 comments:
No wind in Brighton but very sunny and warm! bad weather on its way though, I can see the system building up Pah! :o(( Oh I just felt a breeze so maybe Ill get a sail befor the weather closes in tomorrow (Sunday)
Just stopping by to say I'm hoping y'all had a chance to do something related to sailing this weekend! Even if it was only to stare wistfully at the boat!
Don't boats work in the rain??
Post a Comment