The last time we moved, I treated myself to a Gaggia espresso machine.This time, it's going to be something that might turn me into a fat barsteward, if I'm not careful.
Becoming interested in such devices, is definitely a sign that I'm getting older.....
13 comments:
Wot, you're going to buy a McDonalds franchise? ;-)
O C
LOL, OC ;)
I'll have some halibut, but prepared with suet - none of that namby-pamby canola or sunflower oil for my arteries please.
Ewww, Nanuk!
It's GREEK olive oil in this gaff, or nuffin ;)
By the way. It's not a deep fat fryer.
PS Nothing is quite like fresh fish fried in dripping.....nomnomnom
Hee hee.
nanuk, I'm guessing you don't make your own bread ;-)
Hmmmm ... my bread maker looks like a loaf pan, and instead of sitting pretty-like on the counter, it gets thrown in the oven!
Ive always wanted to be able to make bread and dont have an oven on my boat (and no gas) so I bought a halogen oven this weekend(like those sold on the teleshops) I guess that it will find its way down to the charity shop with my expresso cofee machine and bread maker etc, What do you think? Breads easy enough to make without all this technology! and what with the help of a certain Bunny what more could you want :o))Tee Hee!
Orb, I'm onto loaf 3 of experimenting and so far, the bread that's turning out is better than anything I have bought before.
Brilliant bit of kit for a cruising boat, as you just lob the ingredients in and press a few buttons. A few hours later or longer if you want to time it, the bread is ready and perfect.
I am impressed anyway!
Has the beauleighmove been done?:o))
Naa. Still cleaning. Lovely!
I just bought one too and I loooove it. but yes, fat barsterward country.
Hi Lyvvie. I have found it makes better bread than anything in the shops. I just need to stop buying butter....
Post a Comment