How about Nommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?Mummy could then join in? Doh! am I talking to a bunny :o((? not just any bunny of course :o))
And BiBi just keeps getting finer and finer. I think she must be a HUGE Bun, looks like it in Orb's arms. Please take a photo with something for size comparison. I"m sure she will enjoy her new "Country Life" Reminds me of the "Green Acres" song. Mata ne Liz
Orb - It's bunna have to be OC, now. It's stuck in me head!
Liz - She is a big girl, over 10 pounds now and still got a bit of growing to do. I will take a pic so you can compare. She is a lovely furson to be around :)
10 comments:
Moving house is shit but I still wish I was doing it. Swap places? ;-)
How about Nommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?Mummy could then join in? Doh! am I talking to a bunny :o((? not just any bunny of course :o))
Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, that's all I ever hear from you, Rob ;-)
OC - Naaaa. I'll manage ;)
Orb - She won't help. She only thing she is good at is wrecking things, including my 3rd pair of deck shoe laces last night. NOM indeed. Teeeheee!
Tee Hee O.C. :o))
Or Tee Hee O.E. should I say :o(( sorry!
And BiBi just keeps getting finer and finer. I think she must be a HUGE Bun, looks like it in Orb's arms.
Please take a photo with something for size comparison.
I"m sure she will enjoy her new "Country Life" Reminds me of the "Green Acres" song.
Mata ne
Liz
Orb - It's bunna have to be OC, now. It's stuck in me head!
Liz - She is a big girl, over 10 pounds now and still got a bit of growing to do. I will take a pic so you can compare. She is a lovely furson to be around :)
O I C I am O C now am I? ;-)
Yes, hopparently....
Post a Comment